|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SHARON LIM HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SHARON LIM HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SHARON LIM HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SHARON LIM HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SHARON LIM HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SHARON LIM HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SHARON LIM HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SHARON LIM happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. happy birthday to sharenn! [aka sotong meimei.] HAPPYYY.... BIRTHDAYYYYY... TOOO... YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ___________ okays. really tired. on-ed the com just to write this. hahs. made a new fren today. hahs. called ree tart or something. retard? =X LOL! met him in the councellor room. really friendly guy. for sec 4. hahs. me , yeepeng , siqi &zhenminwere slacking in the aircon room. den we ALL including the reetart started to talk bout his friends. LOL! conclusion: sec 4s are SICK! IN THE MIND! LOL! den we were like playing wih all the soft toys in the room. playing voleyball with them. hahas. then he was like. MY LAPTOP!MYLAPTOP! lOLs. really funny. we're gonna go back tml! yay aircon! & yay senior "retard" hahs. okay. my eyes half shut le. i go sleep le. yay! hahs |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|